Thursday 17 May 2012

NICKI MINAJ!

I saw Nicki Minaj last night!! Got trampled on in the moshpit and woulda been right at the front since I had a VIP upgrade but was a good friend and waited! =D

The show was awesome! Nicki was beautifully gorgeous and as I would have imagined she'd be! Afterwards as a VIP upgrader I got to meet Nicki! I adore her so much! Her songs are amazing and if you listen closely all of her songs have a deeper meaning!

I was a little disappointed when her manager was being horrible we could only choose one thing to be signed and we couldn't even go to her while she signed it! I handed my VIP laminate across and the signing process seemed to be so rushed that the holographic side of my laminate was signed and rubbed off. I was so upset.

Nicki ended up foiling their plans though when she opened the blinds and window to where we were sitting and called out to us! The security guy called back saying they were bringing us in little groups when she said NO I want all of my barbz in here! She even blew me a kiss! =D

I told her all about my little princess loving her songs and dancing to starships in the car! She was absolutely elevated by the idea and said "Bless her soul! Give her kisses from me!" We took a photo and then I asked her to sign my boob Yeap got my boob signed! I mean I had my laminate signed and they wouldn't resign anything so what else was I gonna do?! I have a whole pile of pics of my signed chest =D I'll upload soon hehehe

All in all I had such an amazing night! I only wish her manager wasn't so crude! Nicki though was an amazingly beautiful soul and I wish her all the best with her career! LOVE YOU NICKI MINAJ!

Love

♥ Lor ♪♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment