Monday 27 April 2015

Our excellent adventures!

Foxy and little Miss with their rocket ship!
So I've been a little quiet lately and I've been extremely busy between being a mum, wife, student and a lazy bum I've found that I've been occupied with many different things. So this morning I decided to do some fun things with my beautiful little girl before she gets to the 'I'm too old to do that' phase..

We received a parcel this morning and since our business probably won't ever use the box the stock came in I decided to let her have it to imagine something fun! I told her look here's a boat for you thinking yea that sounds good until she turned around and said "no mummy it's a rocket ship!" So we spent the morning waiting for the plumber by making a cardboard box rocket ship!

Once it was made I went about some quick chores that needed to be done before I sit down to write my assignment up for one of my classes. She loved the makeshift rocket ship so much!

Once the plumber arrived I was advised that they needed to turn the power off to the entire house causing me to stop my assignment writing on the computer to trying to work out something for us to do whilst we were technology free... What better idea than to make rose Apple bite! So we chopped the apples and got them ready for the microwave.

Surprisingly enough they were ready to go when the plumber told us that everything should be fixed now! So into the microwave went the apples!

All little miss wanted to do though was lick her fingers because of how delicious those apples were once they were ready for the pastry!


So they were layered onto our pastry with cinnamon sprinkled on them. We then cut strips as we went with our pizza cutter, folded the pastry over and proceeded to roll them out!

 
And then voila we had our roses!



So while they're in the oven I am back to my assignment and she is busy watching some Disney junior before we start to get ready for dance classes!

Some Delicious Rose Apple Bites!





No comments:

Post a Comment