Saturday 10 August 2013

I need to go out dancing!!

I am dying here people lmao (not literally of course) but I have been wanting to go out dancing ever since I came back from my honeymoon!! I would do almost anything JUST to get out and dance like a crazy drunken woman lmfao!

There's just something about clubbing that helps me to de-stress and feel good about myself! It's nice to get out with friends and have an amazing night of dancing and a fair amount of drinking! (Drink responsibly y'all! And if you're under age you shouldn't be at all!) I think it's fair to say that I miss my usual suspects! Missing the sister, the bestie, the sisters from another mumma and those fabulous people I've met along my clubbing journey!

I just really miss them all and not to mention the clubs I usually go to! The atmosphere is so eccentric and lively you just never want to leave PLUS once you're in there your sense of time stays at the door! I'm really hoping I get a few of my usual suspects with me on my so far planned crazy night with a new friend celebrating his birthday! And I'm crossing my fingers that it happens! Well hoping at least for a text reply from one of them saying "hell yea!"

I really hated being sick and coupes up in my house its time to party (pronounced as pahrtay)!

Anyways I should probably catch up on my sleep if I'm hoping to stay awake next weekend lmao!!!

Night all !! Xox

Lor

No comments:

Post a Comment