Friday 13 January 2012

Avoidance

Had such an amazing day today! I enjoyed every minute dropped my little princess off to preschool this morning and headed out to the city with one of my friends.. We had such a wonderful time Wagamama for lunch, where we stuffed ourselves with so much food it was hard to walk out of there... Went to the book shop Kinokuko or something like that LOL!!! Where we looked at sex books LOL and romance novels and solved my dilemma of trying to figure out which Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse novel I needed next! Dead Lock which comes out in May by the way! Then headed to Capitols where we were going to do those cute picture booths only to find they were charging $15 rather than the previous $8! Won me a baby cookie monster out of the skill tester which I've given to my little girl, ate ice creams and got stuck on a train without aircon...

So all in all I had a good day hanging out with a good friend of mine =)

♥ Lor ♪♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment